We care for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, at any stage of life. For those needing hospice care, we provide a specialized team for patient and caregivers. Round the clock care is available at Gardiner Home, the only inpatient home in the valley designed exclusively to care for dementia patients.
- The hospice team includes: physician, nurse, social worker, nurse's aide, chaplain, and volunteer.
- We provide all supplies, equipment and medications.
- We come to the patient’s home, group home, assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility.
- Our inpatient units treat symptoms requiring 24/7 care.
- Care is tailored to the each family’s goals of comfort and quality of life.
- We provide breaks for caregiver relief. Patients can stay up to five days in a skilled nursing facility or hospice palliative care unit.
- Family members are supported with grief counseling after a death.
Hospice care is covered by Medicare and most insurance companies. If it’s too soon for hospice, our Palliative Care for Dementia program may provide you with the support you need.
Need to talk to us right now? We answer the phone 24/7. Call (602) 530-6900.
Understand changes in memory, thinking and function in individuals with dementia.
Learn about what can cause challenging behaviors, and how to deal with them.