Support Hospice of the Valley
Anyone—from kids to corporations, families to community clubs—can support Hospice of the Valley. We’re so grateful for the generosity and creativity of individuals and organizations in our community. Here are a few ideas for creating your own fundraiser:
- Host a bridge, mahjong, or bingo tournament.
- Give instead of get. In lieu of gifts, dedicate a birthday, holiday, or special occasion to supporting our patients and families.
- Have a “Jeans Day” at the office.
- Hold a walk, run or cycling event.
Before you begin planning your event, please submit an application.
Our thanks for the community fundraisers that have taken place in 2017:
- Alpha Kappa Psi’s 10th Annual Helping Hand Run
- Alpha Kappa Psi’s 9th Annual Helping Hand Run
- 19th Annual Fishing Tournament, presented by Valle Luna Mexican Restaurants and Q Bar and Grill
- Arizona Traditions Golf Tournament
- ASU American Medical Students Association Pop-Up White Dove Thrift Shoppe Sale
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel Breakfast in the Breakroom
- Deer Valley Senior Bingo
- Deloitte Casual Friday
- Dick LaPorte Memorial Fishing Tournament
- Doty Bridge Club Charity Month
- Dr. Nandini Raman’s towel drive
- Earnhardt No Bull Charity Event
- Golden Geezers of Westbrook Village Benefit Concert
- Good Life RV Bingo
- Heaven Art Gallery’s Love & Life Art Opening
- Heiland Ladies’ Annual Tea
- Imperial Court of Arizona Solid Gold Duets
- Midwestern University Interdisciplinary Bioethics Club’s Towel Drive
- MR13 Memorial Tournament
- Pioneer Elementary School Walk-A-Thon
- Premier Document Shredding Fundraiser
- RT O’Sullivans Trevor Griffiths Memorial Golf Tournament
- Sun Village Golf Club Charity Event
- Temple Solel 5k Walk
- Trilogy at Power Ranch Bridge Tournament
- Valle Luna’s Lounge Lizard Golf Tournament