Other Ways to Give
Anyone can fundraise on behalf of Hospice of the Valley. The type of fundraiser is up to you and the possibilities are endless. Browse events to get inspired or start planning your own.
Hospice of the Valley has two signature fundraising events.
- AAHA!, an art, food, and wine auction experience
- Pro-Am Golf Tournament
Opportunities for sponsorship, underwriting and in-kind donations are available and appreciated.
We accept the following material donations:
- New and unused personal care items and clothing for patients, such as toiletries, sleepwear and quilts.
- Equipment and supplies for our inpatient hospice homes: microwave ovens, DVD players, CD players, movies, music, books, pre-packaged snacks and beverages and toys for visiting children.
- Cemetery plots for charity care patients.
You can direct donations to Hospice of the Valley through your employer's annual United Way or charitable giving campaigns. These agencies process donations to us:
- Valley of the Sun United Way
- Mesa United Way
- Maricopa County Employee Charitable Campaign
- Arizona State Employee Charitable Campaign
- Arizona and Maricopa Combined Federal Campaign
Hospice of the Valley accepts gifts of securities and other assets. If you would like assistance, please call us: (602) 530-6992.
Many employers will match your monetary gift to Hospice of the Valley, or make a monetary donation to match your volunteer service. You may need to provide your employer with our Tax ID number: 86-0338886.
Your vehicle, whether it runs or not, can be a tax-deductible donation. If you have a vehicle to donate, please call us: (602) 530-6992.
Please contact the White Dove Thrift Shoppe to arrange pick-up.
Every time you shop on Amazon, the company will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Hospice of the Valley.
Instead of shopping at amazon.com, click button below:
Go to the search bar that allows you to pick your charitable organization. Type in: Hospice of the Valley and select the one in Phoenix.
Every dollar donated helps bring our compassionate care to those in need.
FUND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
1510 E Flower Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014-5656
(602) 530-6992 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.)
HOV is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit hospice, Tax ID: 86-0338886.
Your donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law.