Palliative and Hospice Care
Hospice of the Valley serves patients with life-limiting illnesses through the following programs and services:
- Specialized care for patients with dementia, pulmonary disease and cancer.
- Pediatric and perinatal care.
- Palliative care for people with dementia who aren’t ready for hospice.
- Senior Placement Service for families looking for in-home support or new living arrangements for loved ones.
- Bereavement services for families for up to 13 months following a death, including New Song Center for Grieving Children.
Checking out of the hospital?