Programs for your Patients
Palliative and Hospice Care
Hospice of the Valley serves patients with life-limiting illnesses through the following programs and services:
- Specialized care for patients with dementia, pulmonary disease and cancer.
- Pediatric and perinatal care.
- Palliative care for people with dementia who aren’t ready for hospice.
- Senior Placement Service for families looking for in-home support or new living arrangements for loved ones.
- Bereavement services for families for up to 13 months following a death, including New Song Center for Grieving Children.
Checking out of the hospital?
We have many programs to ensure you get the best care possible once you return home. Watch our video on Transitional Care.