- 31 Days to Self-Care
- Booklet for Parents
- Effective Communicating Skills
- 12 Positive Ways to deal with Stress & Anger
- Grief Resources
- Guidelines for Parents
- Helping Children Cope
- Issues Children Face
- Mindful Mantras
- 9 Things NOT to say to Children
- Play is My Work
- Suggestions for Helping
- Bill of Rights for Teens
- Mourners Bill of Rights
- Different Grieving Patterns
- What to Say, What not to Say
- Construyendo Puentes de Apoyo
- Habilidades Comunicativas Eficaces
- 12 Formas Positivas de Controlar el Enojo y el Estrés
- Pautas para Entrender las Reacciones de los Niños a la Muerta
- Cómo Ayudar a Los Niños a Sobrellevar el Dolor y la Muerte
- Problemas que deben Enfrentar los Niños y sus familias
- Mantras Conscientes
- Sugerencias para Ayudarlo a Transitar el Duelo
- La Declaración del Derechos del Doliente
- Comprender Los Distintos Patrones de Duelo
The following resources are available to order through our online store.
- FINDING YOUR WAY THROUGH GRIEF: A GUIDE FOR THE FIRST YEAR, SECOND EDITION
by Marty M. Tousley. An informative guide to help survivors understand and cope with the feelings and experiences they’re likely to encounter in the first year following the death of their loved one.
- HELPING ANOTHER IN GRIEF
by Marty M. Tousley. A gentle and affirming guide to assisting others who are grieving, when we might not be sure what to say or what to do.
- EXPLAINING THE FUNERAL/MEMORIAL SERVICE TO YOUR CHILDREN
by Marty M. Tousley. A helpful and insightful guide for the family unsure of how to best meet the child’s needs when a death has occurred and a memorial service is to take place. This booklet includes explaining a funeral, a viewing or wake, cremation and body donation and other sensitive topics.
If you are anticipating or coping with the loss of a beloved pet, it's often comforting to share with others on the same journey. Our Pet Loss Support Group is a monthly meeting led by a certified bereavement facilitator who understands and respects the special bond you have with your animal, and knows from experience how painful it can be when that bond is broken.