Our Dementia program is nationally known for innovative services supporting patients and family caregivers.
When people are at the end of life, they want comfort and peace. Their loved ones want support, information and the security of knowing there’s someone to call for help round the clock.
Hospice of the Valley delivers care in the familiar surroundings of patients’ homes or wherever they live. Members of the hospice team make house calls much like family doctors did years ago. We provide:
- Care teams consisting of a doctor, nurse, social worker, nurse’s aide, chaplain, volunteer and bereavement counselor.
- Specialized care for specific life-limiting illnesses.
- Support for family caregivers.
- Integrative therapies including massage, music and pet therapy.
- Care for all ages, including children.
- Palliative care for seriously ill people who aren’t ready for hospice and may still be getting treatment.
- Grief support for families that continues for 13 months after a death.
For assistance, call 602.530.6900 anytime 24/7, or submit our Get Help form.
“What can I say about Hospice of the Valley? Angels sent from above, that is what they are! I am so very grateful for all of the support that was provided by their team of nurses and social workers for my mother, Nancy Rudbeck, in her final... Read more
“Everyone who has come to my home from Hospice of the Valley has been just aces. I get the best care that I possibly could get and they’re just a phone call away.’’ – patient Charlie Brown